Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The happenings of Hayden

So why start a blog? Because my life revolves around Hayden! This past year has been an amazing one in the Pace household and I can only imagine the things to come. I figured what an awesome way to fill in all of our far away friends and family than with a blog. My goal is to do a weekly update of her adventures. I would say daily updates but I'm not sure if I can be that punctual about it. Hayden is always doing something funny and I want EVERYONE to know about it. Well, not everyone, but all the people we love & care about the most. I hope you all enjoy my blog and check in periodically to see what we have been up to!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea Jess! I cant wait to follow Hayden! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really cool to have! love you hayden

    love uncle Gerald

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!