Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The joys of parenting

We had our family pictures in La Jolla this weekend. The time got pushed back because of the tide so I was slightly worried because Hayden can get rather grouchy when it gets close to nap time. She did good for the most part, but the shoot made an abrupt end when Hayden decided to eat a fist full of sand... poor sweetie. I will post pictures from the shoot as soon as they are available! Let's fastforward to last night... Hayden got her first bloody nose. She was just standing there and all of a sudden her nose was bleeding. I overreacted (as usual). After making sure she was ok, I immediately jumped on http://www.babycenter.com/ to make sure I didn't have anything to worry about. Oh the joys of parenting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!